I will start with this LDL [long distance love]. My friend invited me to join this social networking site, so I joined and registered. Then one morning I received an email saying that this guy likes to add me as his friend. He looks very handsome, his message caught my attention, so I accepted his invitation. Communication starts from there. We exchanged emails. From there we write down each other and try to understand each other. The idea we gave each other was justified. I had to feel something about this man, and I got my feelings from the photos he sent me, and one day we met.
Foresee
Every line of the mix line
Soft tones around
Way to flow, color combination
Light and light
However, the sketch of the face
Will it rhyme according to my taste?
Envision caught my eyes
It touched me and aroused my heart.
Passionate caves, never expire
But what if this artist does it?
Healthy, breathing...
Will my thoughts be the same?
Will I be sensible when I come?
Because I can imagine ringtones
Will you stay together?
Does a song really swell?
Then after a few months of writing each other, we decided to call each other. Do you know that when you write to each other, does it feel enhanced? Whenever I read his email, they will start my day, so I always look forward to his email before I go to work in the morning. No wonder because this guy is funny, he makes me laugh in his story. He shared his work, his childhood story, his family background and what he likes and dislikes. So this is how we feel stronger as we walk together. Now we will call each other? Wow! At first I was a little hesitant to give me the number, but if I don't, I won't know more? So I have his number. I am also very excited and nervous this time. What was my reaction when I finally heard his voice? Does he sound weird? I want to hear him?
I fell in love with the photos he sent me. His image has emerged in my mind. He got this green and green eyes and let me float in the air. They are like a river that welcomes me to swim, giving me a feeling of chill and warmth. He said he is 6 feet 2 inches tall. He plays tennis and likes to drive fast. He is also a golfer. He is now married to him for 2 years and has been divorced for 4 years but has no children. Full of mystery waiting for me until I will meet him in the flesh.
Whenever we have the opportunity, we go online every day. Let's change the email together. When he went to Sweden to visit his parents, he would give me a message. Once he visited them, this is his sister's birthday. He will take the time to use his iPhone online with me, he will tell me what happened at that moment, just like me and him. He told me that he had introduced me to his parents and sister, and they all said hello to me. Of course, I am very happy and excited at the same time. But in my mind, what it says is, have these events really happened? This sounds great, right? Well, he is very lucky to take me and his family with my iPhone. I can't wait to talk to him.
We are now in LDL for 2 months, during which we only chat and send emails. We talked a lot about many things, his work, my work, our past relationships, our college days, and of course we are all looking for the right relationship. He hates divorce, so now he is really looking for someone who has love and spend the rest of his life. His ex-wife is a fashion model. At the age of 60, she made him a richer but older man. He caught their actions together in their own bed. One night he went home. His wife thinks he will return home after a week of business travel. But his business transaction was cancelled, so his travel time was less than a week. He was too lazy to call her wife to give her a surprise. He went home directly to miss his wife, only to find that she was cheating him.
He is a businessman and his business requires him to travel around the world. He has a house in Sweden, one in France, he only goes here in the summer. He also has one in Miami and one in Italy because this is his main office. They have a family car business. His father is now 80 years old, so as the eldest son, he is now appointed president of Apel Car Company Ltd. I am a self-employed and a business woman, so we understand each other in this business area of our own business. Although mine is a computer store and a coffee shop. I am a free-spirited woman, still single. I went on a date and there was almost nothing, but I didn't find anything at this time in the late 1930s. I am also very busy and actively involved in my work. I really like writing is my precious hobby. I am very curious about the LDL relationship, I want to find it myself. And now I am at this moment. Really, this guy makes me fascinated! This made me think that he is going to call me now.
Orignal From: Long distance love
No comments:
Post a Comment